Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March

1: putting up glow-in-the-dark stars together
2: my brother's high ravings about animals
3: first post-grad job* offer
4: smoothie vs. tornado vs. ballet (a very random ASL video lesson with Bill Vicars)
5: slaying a phone interview
6: a friend over for dinner
7: a 4-year-old saying that when she's 20 she'll go to PTA meetings
8: going to a community meeting about a proposed tiny house village
9: April weather in March
10: "Hairy Legs"
11: laughing my ass off at Family Guy (I needed that kind of dumb and funny content)
12: reconnecting with an old friend in light of the COVID-19 college evacuations
13: airport sushi
14: Superstore (while coloring)
15: "Butterfly Effect"
16: songs ("One Line Wonder") and movies (Say Anything) hitting real personal
17: carrying my bike over my shoulder and toeing my way through private-property wild desert to avoid some wackos dragging a mattress behind their car and riding on it
18: a seven-rune runecast
19: catharsis through poem and song
20: hearing that, when my cousin tried to come out to my grandma, she accidentally linked her to a video about toenail fungus
21: carrying a stack of wood secured with neckties back from the desert on my bike
22: sawing and hammering some shit
23: Tuca & Bertie
24: old places/landmarks and new ones out in Narnia
25: a book of poems by Alice Walker
26: messaging strangers in internet chatrooms (covering the full scope)
27: shower dance parties
28: finally coming down from a shitty anxiety day
29: "quarantine cuts" family picture
30: swiping through dating apps
31: webcam class meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment