Saturday, February 29, 2020

February

1: sink goblin in Johnson
2: the grueling sleepless day of travel to San Fran
3: Sacramento (the little bit we got to visit, anyway)
4: walking the skyscraper-corridored streets of San Francisco
5: when someone describes a position and it is pretty much, word for word, my dream job
6: pomegranate jalapeƱo shrub
7: the soothing, meditative aura of the ocean exhibits and ambient music (at Monterey Bay Aquarium)
8: uncovering a positive side to my sociality
9: playing with a dilapidated soccer ball at the dog park
10: building a pipe-cleaner structure in the lab (the Brain Architecture game)
11: "Break in the Clouds"
12: an adapted version of musical chairs promoting collaboration over competition
13: "Hero" by Rameses B ft. Irosa
14: a sweet little Valentine's letter from my boy
15: the domesticity of grocery shopping together
16: riding my bike in the snow
17: brain examination & dissection
18: stealing his turtleneck to cover up the hickey he gave me
19: coloring book of the brain
20: finesse with a cereal box tattoo
21: our hands taped together around a beverage (so I can't slither away and hide in a corner)
22: my boss bringing me a vegan muffin
23: homework break at the Snow Bowl ski lodge
24: holding a human brain stem (why does it look so damn cool?)
25: stumbling upon some silly George Harrison music videos
26: writing a song for my sproot and singing it to him
27: Melody Gardot radio on Pandora
28: the candy olympics (Friday-night insanity with 12- and 13-year olds)
29: Clover's blue-dyed tail looking like a peacock's

No comments:

Post a Comment