Saturday, August 31, 2019

August

1: emotionally draining myself from watching Breaking Bad (& I haven't even gotten to anything really bad yet)
2: getting our dad a phone
3: still remembering most of the words to Hamilton
4: Tamagotchi(-like) phone games
5: whizzing down city back streets on an electric scooter (and taking a tumble)
6: crying about injustice as portrayed in a kids' novel
7: evening skating at our old elementary school
8: remembering a forgettable movie
9: testing wireless earbuds
10: Crazy Rich Asians
11: playing Piano Tiles
12: reading positive reviews of my favorite book
13: helping my brother move into the dorm
14: "prairie ridge"
15: barista dreams and anti-establishment rants in a preT coffee shop downtown
16: Emily Blunt as a next-gen savage Mary Poppins
17: pics and videos of my aunt and uncle's new goats
18: "Arazu"
19: The Well of Loneliness (1928) as a cry for acknowledgment and respect of the gay community
20: the battle for top ranking of the Pianist Challenge (in Piano Tiles)
21: taking meager shelter from a desert downpour
22: appreciating the differences between the movie version of Before I Fall and the novel
23: discovering the angry bird swooping over you in threat is an owl
24: browsing Redbubble stickers
25: "Gorgeous"
26: that funny moment when I've been "taking pictures" with no film in the camera
27: hanging out with my brother and his new friend at the student union building
28: Martín and Leonor finally realizing, after nearly 500 pages, their love for each other is requited
29: a semi-generic and predictable - yet entertaining and enjoyable - YA romance
30: trying to bring my dream job down to earth
31: hit or miss with conversation cards

No comments:

Post a Comment