Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October

1: "My Galaxy" by Eminence + Markus Cole ft. Q'AILA
2: walking by fields with the breeze blowing over my head and Gregorian chants playing in my ear
3: toying around with cover design ideas for Helven
4: brainstorming recipes with green chile (after receiving a care package from a friend)
5: writing advice from Ellen Brock
6: the results of my first film photography experiment
7: making vegan green chile cornbread
8: a bit of rain blowing through
9: dark chocolate bits in cereal
10: labyrinth procession and meditation to honor a teacher we've lost
11: Rameses B's concept album Reborn
12: fledgling signers braving language tables
13: encabalgamiento at the chapter level
14: watching video reviews of various electric cars
15: beating boredom with a book
16: excitement for an ASL song interpretation
17: chilly air against my cheeks as I bike
18: treadmill reading
19: gathering books from the library for research
20: handing off the driving baton on our road trip to D.C. from VT
21: basic solo D.C. exploration (to/from National Mall)
22: an afternoon hanging out at Georgetown waterfront park
23: a Gallaudet University girl racing up to love on Patchie
24: Contact + one-word story as car games
25: Notaker's "Terra"
26: texting with my physical therapist
27: vegan Halloween candy recommendations from The Vegan Zombie
28: my boss bringing some apples downstairs for me
29: adding "Sentient" by Mr FijiWiji and Tülpa to my SoundCloud playlist
30: wading through a pile of leaves
31: silo skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment