Monday, August 5, 2013

One Year of One Thing That I Love Today!

One whole year! One whole year of optimistic ends to my days. One whole year of appreciating the little things individually. One whole year where I did something new and unexpected and different and stuck with it. (Not that I'm not motivated - I can be. When I feel like it.)

Since I don't want to flood this blog with over-frequent posts (though too much love is never a bad thing), I will hold off on posting here as frequently as before. Hopefully, I will add my daily OTTILTs as the subtitles for my daily photographs on crayzinormal.blogspot.com. I'll still post here, but not twice a week as before. Maybe once every two weeks or something like that.

But, here are the OTTILTs for August 5, 2012 and August 5, 2013:

when you're in-between halfway and done with a book

priceless faces

Thanks to everyone who ever glanced at this blog! I hope maybe it got you thinking to yourself, "Dude! The smile of a guy you've gotten over is wonderful!" or maybe, "What in the world is bike-swimming?" or even, "What's so great about breakfast with Dad?" This might be a little out there, a little too hopeful, but maybe you even said to yourself, "What's one thing that I love for today?" Because that, my friends, is what gets you on the track to more positive thinking and living.

Signing off, and I hope I might see you on Twitter (@vinylgirl73 or #OTTILT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment